Connecting business networks securely to mission critical applications and company data can be a difficult challenge. Today’s networks continue to expand, further fragmenting the traditional edges at the data center, WAN, and LAN with things like off-network devices, distributed compute, multi-cloud, converged OT networks, LTE and 5G, the internet, and most recently, the home edge – all being added at a breakneck pace. This proliferation of new and unique edge environments has made today’s networks increasingly difficult to secure. The security industry for the most part has failed to deliver the kinds of platforms and services that today’s changing network requires. Instead, most security vendors are focused on delivering a single slice of security. And they’ll never be able to help organizations keep up with the complexity of today’s threat landscape with that approach.
One proven way to handle this problem is a private MPLS network service which gives you dedicated, secure connectivity and provides traffic prioritization and routing, allowing you to efficiently deliver mission-critical applications and data across a simple and highly scalable network infrastructure. Get intelligent direct-path routing results for on-time traffic delivery across the network while achieving cost efficiencies for connectivity, CPE, management and operations.
- Flexible class-of-service
- PoP-to-PoP/End-to-End SLAs
- Direct connect capabilities to public and private cloud environments
- Software defined dynamic bandwidth capabilities to scale bandwidth 2x to 3x
- A wide variety of access methodologies offering choice, cost savings and flexibility
- Ethernet speeds from 1 Mbps to 1000 Mbps
- Multi-Service ports where voice, internet etc.can be supported on a common port and access circuit
- Jitter, latency, availability and packet delivery performance statistics
- Customer edge to computer edge measurements
- Provider edge to provider edge measurements
- Network map view
- Near real-time views of your network, SLA metrics and network management via our 24/7 secure portal
- Proactive monitoring and notification reporting
Due to cost and availability MPLS is not always available everywhere so adapting a hybrid network. Gain greater flexibility, control and enhanced scalability by pairing an SD-WAN solution with MPLS and a variety of transport types. This can be a cost effective way to keep the WAN secure and bandwidth needs met. and the bandwidth increasing. Gain greater flexibility, control and enhanced scalability by pairing our SD-WAN solutions with our MPLS/IP VPN and a variety of transport types.
To learn more about building a Hybrid Network click the button below.